Providing a full-service solar hot water experience to a rapidly growing global market; we have the knowledge and the passion to help you succeed no matter your skill set or project size. With worldwide experience designing, installing and servicing solar thermal systems, Paternoster solar is one of the most trusted names in the Solar Hot Water industry.
Todd M. Paternoster
- Co-author, Solar Hot Water Fundamentals; Siting,Design and Installation 2011
- Director of Training, National Solar Trainers, March 2011- present.
- Developed IREC accredited, online training curriculum for installers and engineers in solar thermal
- Taught Building Analyst course, Photovoltaics course, Solar Thermal Course
- Guest lecturer at world renowned solar expositions
- American Solar Energy Society annual conference, “Solar Hot Water Installation and design”- Raleigh May 2011
- InterSolar 2011 “Solar Hot Water Systems”- San Francisco
- Solar Industries Association- “Solar Hot Water Fundamentals”- Dallas 2011
- Director of Solar Thermal Education and Training, SunMaxx Solar, March 2009 –March 2011
- Developed fully accredited IREC/NABCEP curriculum and implementation of 5 tiered, 40 hr, training program for dealers and installers including theory, sales, maintenance and hands-on installation.
- Built a state of the art training facility for Solar thermal training, including 5 systems for manipulation and troubleshooting on site
- Trained over 2,900 adult students on proper design and installation of solar thermal systems worldwide
- Designed over 20 commercial solar thermal DHW systems (including Harvard University, Ft Hood Texas, among other prominent organizations.
- Designed over 52 residential solar thermal Combisystems
- Personally installed and commissioned 23 solar thermal systems.
- Designed award winning (NYSIEA 6K) solar thermal system for Wallkill Prison in NY using on-demand, zero storage strategy for 1440 Evacuated tube system